Tuesday 15 March 2011

Finding The Right Picture

So i've decided that this model will be incorporated into my final design as i feel its my best model and has shown a good development throughout to get to this stage.


I now need to take into careful consideration about composition and lighting to get the look just right


These photos suffer from to much into lighting. I think i didn't have my camera set right, i need to adjust it to counteract the yellowness of the lighting.

So i've fixed the yellow tinge problem now, yays, however the images just aren't springing off the page, i need to get some side lighting to create contrast and add depth bringing the image to life.


These images came out really well, i turned on a bedside light, which casted a shadow on one side of the model. It definitely gives it more atmospherical tone it 

No comments:

Post a Comment